Quote of the Day:

Quote of the day: "I am not a has-been. I am a will be." ~Lauren Bacall


Sunday, November 27, 2011

First Post!

Hello Stylish friends!

This is my very first post on my very first blog, so I'd like to start out by saying

WELCOME!

And thank you for taking the time to read my read my blog:)

So my latest and biggest obsession right now, is building my dream closet. Once I get something on my brain, its impossible for me to get it out, until I accomplish it! So here is my inspiration....







Not that I have the space to build something like this, but a gal can dream right? As they say "Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars".

So I have some designs going already, but after looking a what feels like hundreds of pictures, books, blogs...it's hard to decide on what best suits my style and my home. I find my mood reflects my style, so who knows where I'll end up!

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment