Quote of the Day:

Quote of the day: "I am not a has-been. I am a will be." ~Lauren Bacall


Monday, November 28, 2011

Walk a mile in my shoes...

Ok, so to be honest, as fashion obsessed as I am, shoes have not always been on the fore front of my shopping list. Well that all changed today. I've been slowly starting to "collect" shoes but today I found the shoe....


It made me wonder, did Cinderella feel this way when she found hers...or was it the Prince? (I'm saying both!). Either way, there is nothing like a fabulous shoe to make woman feel like a million bucks! So now I'm officially part of the Glass Slipper club. My newest "loves" added to the collection are these beauties.....

CHARLOTTE OLYMPIA-Bebel

HOUSE OF HARLOW-Natalia

FRYE-Jenna

As Marilyn Monroe once said: "I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot." soooo true!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment