Quote of the Day:

Quote of the day: "I am not a has-been. I am a will be." ~Lauren Bacall


Monday, November 28, 2011

Happy Cyber Monday!

So for those of us who enjoy online shopping, today is your day! There are some amazing deals to be had, and you don't even need to get off the couch to do it. For me, as a mother, I'm in love with this idea. I don't know how our mothers before us (and before the internet) got any kind of shopping done. When I have to actually go to the mall, my son has other ideas of how he would like to spend his day....so it usually is a short trip. Hence my love for online shopping.




Over the Thanksgiving holiday, I was discussing this very topic, only to find that my family knew almost nothing about how to shop online! (crazy, right?) So, let's start with some easy and money saving tips:

-Google 'cyber monday' for websites that show you the best deals.
-When searching for something specific, if it's sold out on one site (which means it was probably the cheapest), ask about 'Price Matching' to competitors. 9 times out of 10 a company will match the price of their competitor...so ask!
-Always read the fine print! For example: make sure there is no restocking fee if the item has to be returned.
-Always, always, always google any coupons. Almost always, there is a 'free shipping' coupon you can use.

So here is a list of my favorite places to find deals for 'Cyber Monday':

http://forum.purseblog.com/deals-and-steals/
http://www.cybermonday.com
http://deals.ebay.com/deals

Happy Shopping Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment